UBC offers research driven innovation, access to experts, entrepreneur development, physical space and tools, seed capital, and access to investment opportunities.
At HATCH you will have an exclusive connections to piers and industry.
HATCH is a UBC-wide initiative focussed on entrepreneurship and company building. What that means is seamless integration when working with e@UBC.
- Business competency to boost startup survival, job creation and economic growth
- Guidance in finding focus and direction
- Access to the e@UBC Concept Fund and e@UBC Seed Fund
- Business development support from experienced entrepreneurs-in-residence
- Renowned researchers at the UBC campus
- Makerspace and project space to develop prototypes
- Office space for your ventures to launch your business
- Access to on-campus lab space
- Venture to venture mentoring, accelerating the venture development journey
- Specialized and focused training sessions with your peers
- Focused mentorship from industry and sector leaders
- Leverage the bold thinking of UBC students to work with your startup
WITH LAB SPACE
AT A PREMIUM
SQ FT OF DEDICATED WORK SPACE